Monday, June 18, 2012

After living in our home for nearly 15 years, I finally got around to actually organizing all of our stuff, including my, ahem, "large" collection of yarn. Okay, it's a little more than large. I'm nearly SABLE - Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy. So, I'm starting the Great Stash Knit-Down. I have lots of projects planned, mostly shawls, hats and mitts. I am planning on trying to sell some items to raise money for the ALS Association of Western Pennsylvania. My beloved brother-in-law, Tom, left this earth on April 12 after a courageous battle with ALS. I know I won't raise that much money, but anything I can do to help is something. So, without further adieu, here is the stash: As you can see, I have a little bit of an obsession with sock yarn and with Palette from Knit Picks. I just love all the colors of the rainbow and have a hard time choosing just one or two. This is one of the reasons I have so much yarn.

1 comment: